Saturday, February 8, 2014

Sister Hunter in Bowling Green, Ohio

To the Family of Sister Hunter --
 
Sister Hunter has arrived safely in Bowling Green, Ohio.  There was a slight delay in transfers this week due to the mid-week snowstorm, but we wanted to let you know that she is here and doing well.  She and her companion, Sister Hodson, will be joining us for dinner tomorrow, where we will be happy to welcome her with our traditional greenie meal.  
 
We look forward to getting to know your dear daughter.  My husband and I are both converts and have a deep appreciation of the missionary program.  If there is ever a way that we can be of assistance to you or Sister Hunter, please let us know. 
 
A picture of her, taken at tonight's chili cook off, is attached.  We'll send more pictures after tomorrow's dinner :)


-- Julia A. (Von Deylen) Chase
 
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." (Isaiah 41:10)

No comments:

Post a Comment